Financed from the statutory and from the own funds of the Chair
Main topic: Constitutional comparative law in the era of rapid changes and in the light of the contemporary state of European intergration
Names of particular research tasks in 2018 and 2019:
1. Constitutional position of the judiciary within the separated powers
2. Constitutional model of the British judiciary
3. Internal organization of European political parties as a subject of regulations concerning banning political parties
4. Principals of budgetary accountability
5. The influence of the EU law on the case-law of Polish courts
6. Functioning of the Council of Social Dialog in Poland
7. Political systems of selected Asian countries with the special attention to Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia.
8. Constitutional position of the government in the 2nd Republic of Poland.