Professor UJ dr. habil. Piotr Mikuli
Phone: +48 12 663 19 36
Office hours: Wednesday 17.45-18.45
Piotr graduated magna cum laude from Warsaw University and he defended his Ph.D. and Habilitation at the Jagiellonian University. His interests include constitutional and administrative justice, political systems and constitutional principles in comparative perspective. He is the author and co-author of a number of publications dealing with Polish and foreign constitutional issues. Piotr spent the full academic year 2006/2007 in the Institute of European and Comparative Law of Oxford University as a visiting professor and a grant holder of the Foundation for Polish Science and "Europaeum" – the association of 10 leading European universities. He has participated in several domestic and foreign research projects as a principal investigator or researcher. Piotr is also an attorney at law.
- Honorary Visiting Fellow, University of Leicester, School of Law (1.05-31.05 2017)
- Univeristy College London Library (September 2016).
- Visiting scholar, Dalarna University, Falun (September 2014).
- Visiting scholar, Universität Luzern, School of Law (May 2009 i April 2012).
- Visiting Professor, Institute of European and Comparative Law, Oxford University (1/10/2006-30/06/2007).
- Visiting fellow, Institute of European and Comparative Law, Oxford University (July 2003)