Phone: +48 12 663 19 36
Piotr, LLB/MA, Ph.D. (Habil.) is a full professor of law. His interests include judicial review of legislation, the judiciary and constitutional principles in comparative perspective. He is the author or co-author of a number of publications dealing with constitutional issues. He has served inter alia as a visiting professor at Oxford University, an honorary visiting scholar at Leicester University, and a guest researcher at Dalarna University (Sweden) and the University of Lucerne (Switzerland). Piotr is also an attorney at law.
- Glasgoe Law Visiying Fellow, University of Glasgow, School of Law (1.06.2022-30.09.22)
- Honorary Visiting Fellow, University of Leicester, School of Law (1.05-31.05 2017)
- Univeristy College London Library (September 2016).
- Visiting scholar, Dalarna University, Falun (September 2014).
- Visiting scholar, Universität Luzern, School of Law (May 2009 i April 2012).
- Visiting Professor, Institute of European and Comparative Law, Oxford University (1/10/2006-30/06/2007).
- Visiting fellow, Institute of European and Comparative Law, Oxford University (July 2003)